Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another classic from Son of Spion...
This fella really is a weapon!
Funny how City don't look mentally knackered despite them losing to Real Madrid in such a comical way after being set and done to the Final, then going to down 2-0 at home and coming back and winning the league. The painful truth is we have some players who are not good enough anymore who should've been sold this summer. It's wonderful that Klopp is compassionate with his players, but he need to start being strict and ship players who are not good enough anymore.
It's a different psychology for Abu Dhabi. They know they will be back season after season. They know that any problems can and will be solved. They know that players at the end of their usefulness will be replaced with top quality newcomers. There is very little jeopardy in how they operate.

It's like how most people in the country are mentally and physically fatigued by the cost of living crisis, but the rich can and do simply ride it out without too much worry. It's two different worlds running side by side, and they leave you in different head space and affect you differently physically too as a result.

Imagine living life with absolutely no worries, knowing every problem that arises can and will be sorted out quite easily. Imagine having no barriers. Imagine knowing that even if you fail you will get endless amounts of further goes at it and you will eventually succeed. All that leaves you in a very optimistic, assured and relaxed head space.

Imagine living life with absolutely no worries, knowing every problem that arises can and will be sorted out quite easily. Imagine having no barriers.
A- since when have barriers been an issue - you just jump over them or knock them over you jibbing feral cnuts.
B- try getting a job then you freeloading bag of shite.
Case closed m’lud.

I've just watched the highlights (again!!) and that so-called defending really is something else. It looks like none of them could be arsed to stop the attack. I mean, FFS! Walking? In your own penalty area? Playing against a pretty good side in a European Championship game and your defenders are walking whilst under attack? Really, Bingo? Really?
I watch a lot of non-league games now that I'm retired but I have never seen semi-pro players defend as poorly as that.

I know one thing's for certain, when I was playing any football manager, pro or amateur, would have crucified those fuckers where they stood, waited until they were certified dead, then nailed them back up again just to be sure...although I'm pretty sure Trent Anus has been dead from the neck up since his birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.