Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
its like the rags but slightly different - its the owners fault at dipperpool too

You blame the owners? Who do you blame for your corpulent frame, you tub of goo? The pie baker?

Incidentally I can’t understand every fourth word you say either.

You and “Jurgen’s tricky reds” can go fuck yourselves.

Just nipped out for a crafty pint today and this random scouser came up to me. I am in Lancs and they are taking over the place.
Anyway he sat next to me…in a very quiet pub. And his opening line was: “I am Kenny and I’m from Liverpool.” Totally bizarre. It got worse but I haven’t got the time to re-live it all. His next line was: “it’s a great city, Liverpool isn’t it?”

Attachments

• D53F9897-DB4B-414C-94F5-A8AC9EFB6704.jpeg
    D53F9897-DB4B-414C-94F5-A8AC9EFB6704.jpeg
    608.5 KB · Views: 89
You can see why these and Utd have the problems they do. The club's always look to blame anyone apart from the manager and players for their woes. I'm sure when we have bad results, Pep is the first one to look at himself and staff and to find solutions. That's what the best in field do
Blaming everyone else is terrible leadership. Anyone who’s ever managed people in the workplace knows this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.