Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo doesn't wind me up as much as he used to, now he just makes me smile all the time he comes out with these curiously bizarre statements.
Like Hitler in his bunker, Bingo is issuing these odd soundbites to anyone who will listen, but most of the people around him are looking on incredulously as he slowly disappears into his own little make believe world. Whereas Hitler was issuing commands to troops that no longer existed, blown away by the sheer power of the Allies, Klopp is making sub-par players like Trent Anal and Gomez to perform well beyond their capabilities. An ever-decreasing Vain Dick and the static Henderson just cannot do what the Cheerleader asks of them, so he turns instead to his usual copy of the well thumbed 'Blame-Man-City-For-Everything' manual, where he finds solace in the fact that we are responsible for every famine, every earthquake, every outbreak of botulism and every single natural disaster that has befallen this planet of ours. He particularly likes to read chapter 4, paragraph 6, where it reads "If the dippers fail to win any silverware and finish the season in 8th place it must be understood that it is in no way the fault of Loony Bingo. He cannot, regardless of the circumstances, be held accountable for anything that does not go the way the dipper's want it to."

You blame the owners? Who do you blame for your corpulent frame, you tub of goo? The pie baker?

Incidentally I can’t understand every fourth word you say either.

You and “Jurgen’s tricky reds” can go fuck yourselves.
Top rant, proper made me chuckle. Cheers!

The latest bullshit from Klopp that City got s lot of referee desisions is interesting.
Why now it's a new season, even if he would be right which he is not it's for me a sign of weakness.
But it's telling that the media is not going with this story so maybe for a change he failed to belittle City title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.