Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
though that sites credibility takes a knock when you type in Salah's name

225k a week they state, meant to be closer to 400k

Fake news mate :)

Best to tweet him and ask him if he isn't in mourning or washing his sporran.

Yes, that is why I don't really believe he is on 50k a week tbh but unless the other guy comes back with some links I can't find any that say anything other than 50k and that includes an American site that is bang on for the NFL contracts and is highly respected.
Have you forgotten, he was happy to play for nothing, it was The owners themselves who said they had to give him something as it was morally correct to do so.

Your average RAWK poster should be a great study for anyone learning the behavioural Science.
I am not going to assume if there are demographics outside this for now.
Plain to see they are hurting big time. The constant drivel about State Owned, FFP, brown envelopes etc without a shred of evidence is, in itself evidence of pain.

What caps it all though is the insistence that the best peppercorn team ever assembled has been denied destiny by cheating. City are ruining football by winning the title every season. Yet what they want is for us to disappear on the assumption they would then win it every year. Duplicitous moi ?
So come on Billy big balls shacked up in Mummies loft extension. Come off xhamster and show us in person all your hard gained evidence !!
Oops I promised no demographics !

Your average RAWK poster should be a great study for anyone learning the behavioural Science.
I am not going to assume if there are demographics outside this for now.
Plain to see they are hurting big time. The constant drivel about State Owned, FFP, brown envelopes etc without a shred of evidence is, in itself evidence of pain.

What caps it all though is the insistence that the best peppercorn team ever assembled has been denied destiny by cheating. City are ruining football by winning the title every season. Yet what they want is for us to disappear on the assumption they would then win it every year. Duplicitous moi ?
So come on Billy big balls shacked up in Mummies loft extension. Come off xhamster and show us in person all your hard gained evidence !!
Oops I promised no demographics !
Watching them get indignant at things they have created in their own heads makes my heart sing with joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.