Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vimto, Created in TIMPERLEY.

Dippers been "Dipping" into local history to find a tenuous link to "claim" something as usual.

Suppose Vimto is close to the Royal colour, Purple, is that their link?
No mate.
They are just a bunch of insecure wankers who think they are better than everyone else and think everything revolves around their shithole city.

Unbelievable these cunts, absolutely no shame whatsoever.

I thought it was on the site of UMIST on sackville St. There¨s a statue there on the off- chance.
public-sculpture-in-adoration-of-vimto-at-granby-row-in-the-umist-APHB9E.jpg

Vimto, Created in TIMPERLEY.

Dippers been "Dipping" into local history to find a tenuous link to "claim" something as usual.

Suppose Vimto is close to the Royal colour, Purple, is that their link?
The factory was in wythenshawe near the hospital, my uncle used to work there, and as kids we had free vimto, remember before bed we had a hot vimto, happy days

They will boo the national anthem and not respect the min silence and the media and tv will say nothing and still blow smoke up their arse
Those mics that are strategically placed and the dubbed singing will suddenly disappear to be replaced with some "God save the King la"

The factory was in wythenshawe near the hospital, my uncle used to work there, and as kids we had free vimto, remember before bed we had a hot vimto, happy days
It was and I used to find it funny that the staining on the walls around the vents was stained purple! True.

What were the workers like, Umpalumpas!

But the idea and recipe was developed when John Noel Nichols was living in Timperley.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.