Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunez is supposed to fill Firmino’s hole when he goes. He’s not mobile or fast enough to be a wide forward for them in their hoof ball to corner quadrant and run as fast as you can to get ball.

Diaz is supposed to be the Mane replacement, and despite people blowing smoke up his arse sycophantically last season, his numbers were nowhere near what Mane’s were and haven’t improved this season.

Diaz looks to me to be an erratic, slightly quicker version of Coutinho. Don’t let him curl the ball from the edge of the area towards the far post and you’ve mostly stifled him.

Are you sure you meant to write ‘goes’?

Yep, remember the Vimto 'factory', along with Cole, one of Wythenshawe's finest exports.

There is nothing the feral scumbags won't try and nick.
I grew up just off Ayres Road, Old Trafford, which is where the Vimto factory was, didn't drink anything else as a kid. Another favourite brand is Duerr's jam and their factory was literally just round the corner from Vimto on Prestage Street and one of my friends Dad worked there. 2 great brands so close, brilliant.

Trying to claim Vimto now..

Vimto, Created in TIMPERLEY.

Dippers been "Dipping" into local history to find a tenuous link to "claim" something as usual.

Suppose Vimto is close to the Royal colour, Purple, is that their link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.