Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to claim Vimto now..

Sooner footballs backon the better :-)
The Lying Bas***ds, ive just spent an interesting 10 minutes on google, theirs a Wikipedia reference to scousers, but vimto themselves have a whole heritage section on their website, moved from central manchester to Salford in 1908 and opened a plant in Wythenshawe 1972, which is where I thought it had always been based.

Had an Uncle who worked there in ealry 80s, whenever we visited my cousins they never had anything to eat or owt in the fridge except a raft of bottles of vimto :-)

Hilarious! At least it’s nothing personal. They have no self awareness when spouting drivel about Newcastle United to when hand wringing about capital punishment in Saudi Arabia. This from the fans directly responsible for 39 deaths. This from the fans of one of the first financially doped clubs when the Moore family put in their cash made from impoverished families being sold unrealistic dreams of getting rich. Liverpool FC themselves poached our Scouting team and hacked our database. I haven’t even mentioned bus wreckers or old men in village fountains as the rap sheet is too long to go into. The none existent moral high ground they create is something to behold.

The Lying Bas***ds, ive just spent an interesting 10 minutes on google, theirs a Wikipedia reference to scousers, but vimto themselves have a whole heritage section on their website, moved from central manchester to Salford in 1908 and opened a plant in Wythenshawe 1972, which is where I thought it had always been based.

Had an Uncle who worked there in ealry 80s, whenever we visited my cousins they never had anything to eat or owt in the fridge except a raft of bottles of vimto :-)

Head office moved to Newton Le Willows in 1999 which is just about in Merseyside even though it’s as close to Manchester as Liverpool.
That doesn’t make it a Merseyside drink though. Production moved elsewhere a long time ago.

Last edited:

Yep, remember the Vimto 'factory', along with Cole, one of Wythenshawe's finest exports.

There is nothing the feral scumbags won't try and nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.