Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
UEFA cameras will be ordered not to show any anti queen banners tonight. I expect social media will have some thick scousers putting their own "tributes" on them denying it was them.

It's the hypocrisy that grinds my gear.

Any other club and they'd be demands to punish them. The Red Scouse are allowed to what they want and get no comeback. And when they do they are magically innocent of all events.
Understand that but all it needs is for a few fans of any club to spoil the minutes silence.
I just hope all of our fans show respect.

Reactions: mat
Other supporters who are just as proud of their club as Liverpool and in areas just as hard hit as Liverpool ( it’s not the only place that’s had hard times) will without fuss just get on with the next game following the monarchs death and deal wIth any “tribute” as they see fit.

Most fans couldn’t care less how other fans act.

A lot of Liverpool fans however just have to make it all about themselves as per Evans tweet. It’s like they can’t bear anyone else getting attention.

I may be wrong but is this true are things worse then ever ?
Who and when did that happened. That someone disrespected them about Hillsborough. He can't be talking about Wembley against us can he.
Isn't this overreactions ? And yes the timing is very interesting.

To get respect, you need to be able to give it as well.

Judging by the local news, there's every chance of Scousewashing tonight, sadly and all too predictably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.