Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mental gymnastics of these so called journalists is quite incredible, I really hope it goes tits up with the Scouse tonight and see how they justify their behaviour.
I'm with you on this but it won't wouldn't be surprised if there us a tech issue untill 3rd min.

I'm with you on this but it won't wouldn't be surprised if there us a tech issue untill 3rd min.
They can have as many tech issues as they like, I am sure there will be plenty of Ajax fans who will be filming at the ground, so would make its way onto social media anyway, only for it then to be blamed on rogue Chelsea fans

If the national anthem is played tonight they will boo it 100%, it's their moment and they wont waste it.

Their Irish hearts will burst with pride as the majority of the country will think of them as cunts, just like they do now.
What the hell as the Irish got to do with this, they are Scousers and personally if they want to boo or stay silent its upto them, not bothered either way myself.

How can that **** barely bat an eyelid at the booing of the anthem at Wembley in April, but say they'll respect it tonight?

If they respect it tonight, but boo it next time, they're nothing but a bunch of Cuntish self-righteous sanctimonious hypocrits.

Cunts.
I can see what you mean, but there's a difference between booing the National Anthem because you're anti-monarchy, and booing during a minute's silent for a dead old lady.

If the national anthem is played tonight they will boo it 100%, it's their moment and they wont waste it.

Their Irish hearts will burst with pride as the majority of the country will think of them as cunts, just like they do now.
They won’t play it tonight, and nor should they. Minutes silence and kick off, that’ll be that.

They'll honour the silence & actually get praised for it ha
Absolutely, the club will get so much positive PR from doing what comes natural. Similar to Kim Jong Un dismantling 30% of his nuclear weapons and being put forward for the Nobel peace prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.