Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong but is this true are things worse then ever ?
Isn't this overreactions ? And yes the timing is very interesting.

It is a good question to ask if things are getting worse. I think social media makes it seem as if the whole world is polarised. Some of the stuff on Twitter about Hillsborough, Heysel, Megan, The Queen, etc etc is just pure poison. Perhaps these sort of people always existed but 30 years ago they would be the person you avoided in the pub because you knew someone would punch them at some stage of the night. What has happened to the centre ground?
Believe it or not there are plenty of decent Liverpool fans and I have met some of them. But these days the only voices you seem to hear are the total scumbags and I think it poisons all of us.

News is that they've run out of cardboard crowns at Burger King already. Ajax fans will sing GSTK , kopites will boo them down and come out of it blameless. I believe they will actually respect it but if not their excuses will be fun to read.

It is a good question to ask if things are getting worse. I think social media makes it seem as if the whole world is polarised. Some of the stuff on Twitter about Hillsborough, Heysel, Megan, The Queen, etc etc is just pure poison. Perhaps these sort of people always existed but 30 years ago they would be the person you avoided in the pub because you knew someone would punch them at some stage of the night. What has happened to the centre ground?
Believe it or not there are plenty of decent Liverpool fans and I have met some of them. But these days the only voices you seem to hear are the total scumbags and I think it poisons all of us.

You are right, of course, and you can see the same trends on here even over the last ten years.

But they can't seriously claim they are hard done-by in social media when their largest social media forum has so much hatred, venom and downright lies directed at City every day, can they? It's outrageously selective.

They want stupid people to stop posting stupid shit about Hillsborough, they should let go of it in the same way as they have let Heysel go.

How can that **** barely bat an eyelid at the booing of the anthem at Wembley in April, but say they'll respect it tonight?

If they respect it tonight, but boo it next time, they're nothing but a bunch of Cuntish self-righteous sanctimonious hypocrits.

Cunts.
If the national anthem is played tonight they will boo it 100%, it's their moment and they wont waste it.

Their Irish hearts will burst with pride as the majority of the country will think of them as cunts, just like they do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.