Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen on RAWK about Haaland.

I hope he is crocked soon though, or lets hope he is saving those up for when we really need him to be.
Let’s hope so, for the integrity of the league. If we do have an off season then Abu Dhabi Sportswash FC could win the league by 30 points this season.

Although it’s just two of them saying it, if something similar wishing long term injury on a player happened on here they’d be told to shut the fuck up fairly quickly. On RAWK, absolutely nothing in response. And “for the integrity of the league”?? WTAF!!
They’re utter scum.

Let’s hope so, for the integrity of the league. If we do have an off season then Abu Dhabi Sportswash FC could win the league by 30 points this season.

Although it’s just two of them saying it, if something similar wishing long term injury on a player happened on here they’d be told to shut the fuck up fairly quickly. On RAWK, absolutely nothing. They’re utter scum.

Do you expect anything less?

Pickford got death threats off them after that Van Dijk tackle

Although it’s just two of them saying it, if something similar wishing long term injury on a player happened on here they’d be told to shut the fuck up fairly quickly. On RAWK, absolutely nothing in response. And “for the integrity of the league”?? WTAF!!
They’re utter scum.
Ironic that the dippers are banging on about integrity and then calling for a player to be crocked. Deluded, self righteous, hypocritical cockwombles.

Praising the tackle on Grealish...dear me.

Haha...'no such thing as easy game' and all that bollocks.

Not arsed if the cheats romp and bore their way to a meaningless Title by the New Year. Fed up us entertaining everyone making it interesting then much to everyone's amusement we miss out by a point of a crucial and blatant fuck up by the officials.

As for that ugly c*nt Haarland, I've no idea of his injury record, I know fuck all about him, why would I want to? But in this shithouse of a League, I doubt if many players can even be arsed tackling him, seems pointless when City normally have the game wrapped up in the first 10 minutes!
This is a good point.
Fans of other clubs haven’t even considered what the cheats have done to the game as they’ve been too focused on us not winning. No other club has even got anywhere near them in the last 5 years. I wonder how they would all feel if we fall back a bit and the Abu Dhabi regime are winning by 20-30 points every season.

Nice tackle on Grealish today. Although not as high as Haaland’s against palace or his high feet against Dortmund when scoring. I guess Abu Dhabi play by different rules…

This is a good point.
Fans of other clubs haven’t even considered what the cheats have done to the game as they’ve been too focused on us not winning. No other club has even got anywhere near them in the last 5 years. I wonder how they would all feel if we fall back a bit and the Abu Dhabi regime are winning by 20-30 points every season.

Nice tackle on Grealish today. Although not as high as Haaland’s against palace or his high feet against Dortmund when scoring. I guess Abu Dhabi play by different rules…
Thanks Mr oldius what a great contribution

This is a good point.

Ooooo Haaland had a high foot whilst scoring and was near nobody. Fucking cry.

I quite like going on that rawk site. It's a laugh watching them self implode whenever anything goes our way. Their 99% keyboard warriors obviously and I mainly chuckle whilst on there. Then feel guilty afterwards cos they're mosty in need of counselling and I'm not a bad bloke. It's a bit worrying that they're at large and living amongst us though.
But the best thing about reading their rants is that it feeds my complex of superiority
So to any lurking rawkites reading this..yes you!!..do yourself a favour and phone your doctor on Tuesday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.