Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scousewashers on RAWK are in fine form after City's win yesterday.

Cheats, Sportswashing, Abu Dhabi.......

Haha...'no such thing as easy game' and all that bollocks.

Not arsed if the cheats romp and bore their way to a meaningless Title by the New Year. Fed up us entertaining everyone making it interesting then much to everyone's amusement we miss out by a point or a crucial and blatant fuck up by the officials.

As for that ugly c*nt Haarland, I've no idea of his injury record, I know fuck all about him, why would I want to? But in this shithouse of a League, I doubt if many players can even be arsed tackling him, seems pointless when City normally have the game wrapped up in the first 10 minutes!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:30:50 pm by mikeb58 »

Not arsed if the cheats romp and bore their way to a meaningless Title by the New Year. Fed up us entertaining everyone making it interesting then much to everyone's amusement we miss out by a point or a crucial and blatant fuck up by the officials.

As for that ugly c*nt Haarland, I've no idea of his injury record, I know fuck all about him, why would I want to? But in this shithouse of a League, I doubt if many players can even be arsed tackling him, seems pointless when City normally have the game wrapped up in the first 10 minutes!

Haha it’s sweet it’s eating them up inside

I quite like going on that rawk site. It's a laugh watching them self implode whenever anything goes our way. Their 99% keyboard warriors obviously and I mainly chuckle whilst on there. Then feel guilty afterwards cos they're mosty in need of counselling and I'm not a bad bloke. It's a bit worrying that they're at large and living amongst us though.
But the best thing about reading their rants is that it feeds my complex of superiority
So to any lurking rawkites reading this..yes you!!..do yourself a favour and phone your doctor on Tuesday morning.
Just keyboard warriors, clearly not knowledgeable football fans. I work with Liverpool fans that arnt like this.

They just beat someone 9-0 a few weeks ago ...

Just had a look at that thread. My god they are so bitter!! They really do believe they should be the ones winning the league, almost with an air of entitlement to it.

One poster even went as far as to say he wishes it was united winning the league the way we are. My favourite post though was this…

Heads have totally gone. What a satisfying start to this Sunday.

C2F08BD2-01CA-4852-BA3B-ACFFCF20E651.jpeg

Just had a look at that thread. My god they are so bitter!! They really do believe they should be the ones winning the league, almost with an air of entitlement to it.

One poster even went as far as to say he wishes it was united winning the league the way we are. My favourite post though was this…

Heads have totally gone. What a satisfying start to this Sunday.

View attachment 56077
These people need some serious psychiatric help. Paranoid and schizophrenic don't begin to describe them.

These people need some serious psychiatric help. Paranoid and schizophrenic don't begin to describe them.
This is what happens when they lose their net spend trophy
They‘ve gone from having the best players in every position, best manager and so on & so on… to a broken team/fan base all within a few months lol
Imagine being them!

Last edited:
And for a set of fans who supposedly don’t care about us, something pretty much that’s said on each page of their thread about us, that’s some feat.

You can guarantee today each and everyone of them, whilst tucking into their stolen Sunday dinner will be thinking about us, about Pep, about Haaland, about every single drop of our being.

Rent free doesn’t even sound fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.