Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question Has extending the tram to the station really helped concidering it was on a bus route and only a few minutes walk to the existing tram stops
We won't really know till it opens. It will make it easier for visitors on arrival in Blackpool as station and tram lines will be in one hub. The town needs massive investment in all areas not just targeted at tourists.

Has no one told him that Arsenal are ahead of us in the table and Spurs are on the same points as us? It's almost as if they've already accepted defeat. So much for being "mentality monsters".

It was ok them dominating through the late 70s- late 90s, or uniteds 20 year dominance.

Mard arses

More words of wisdom:

The ESL protests were pro sportswashing, anyone who was against it and thought the game was fine in the hands of UEFA and the premier league may as well had a fucking tea towel on their heads, and any of ours who protested against it can shut the fuck up complaining about these cos fuck all is gonna be done about them now

The initial plans for the ESl were wrong BUT there needed to be a proper conversation, not sucking on rancid manc cock while shouting "greed"

Has no one told him that Arsenal are ahead of us in the table and Spurs are on the same points as us? It's almost as if they've already accepted defeat. So much for being "mentality monsters".

He forgot to mention they ruined the league in 19/20 by effectively winning it by Christmas but I suppose only winning it once in 32years it probably slipped the mardarses mind.
Fuckin tramps.

Serious question Has extending the tram to the station really helped concidering it was on a bus route and only a few minutes walk to the existing tram stops
Ah yes, the same stretch of road that used to have tram tracks on decades ago that they removed.

If they hadn't fucked it up recently to the point where the tracks that had been pretty much fully laid had to be pulled up and restarted. A needless extension in my opinion. much more important things the money could have been spent on.

Trams in Blackpool aren't functional for transport purposes, they are mainly there for tourism.

More words of wisdom:

The ESL protests were pro sportswashing, anyone who was against it and thought the game was fine in the hands of UEFA and the premier league may as well had a fucking tea towel on their heads, and any of ours who protested against it can shut the fuck up complaining about these cos fuck all is gonna be done about them now

The initial plans for the ESl were wrong BUT there needed to be a proper conversation, not sucking on rancid manc cock while shouting "greed"
Nice bit of racism in that post!

RAWK is off the scale.....

I hope he (Haaland) is crocked soon though, or lets hope he is saving those up for when we really need him to be.

Let’s hope so, for the integrity of the league. If we do have an off season then Abu Dhabi Sportswash FC could win the league by 30 points this season.

I hope that does happen. Only chance any groups of fans other than ours actually start to question how much Abu Dhabi FC have cheated to get to the postion they're in. We need a mass fan protest against these sportwashing ownerships, just like the Super League protests.

If only Che Neville was against the sportswashers. He could get a protest riot off the ground by next weekend and be declaring a victory for football by the following Monday.

This is a good point.
Fans of other clubs haven’t even considered what the cheats have done to the game as they’ve been too focused on us not winning. No other club has even got anywhere near them in the last 5 years. I wonder how they would all feel if we fall back a bit and the Abu Dhabi regime are winning by 20-30 points every season.

Nice tackle on Grealish today. Although not as high as Haaland’s against palace or his high feet against Dortmund when scoring. I guess Abu Dhabi play by different rules…

Just seen that some Abu Dhabi fans were disrespectful of the silence for the queen today. No doubt they weren’t aware it was happening, just like when they did it at the FA cup semi final last season…

I don't normally wish injuries on any player, but I'll happily make an exception for City. They collapsed in 19/20 when they lost Laporte, and I'd love to see them have a proper crisis (like ours in 2020/21), ideally with De Bruyne and Haaland. Then we can watch Pep cry to the media whilst his coaching abilities under pressure are fully exposed.

It is strange how few injuries they actually get. Maybe it’s time to ditch the inhalers and hack the recipe for Pep’s magic juice.
Funny that. I was at Wolves on Saturday and from where I was stood, it was impeccably observed. There was a bit of background noise on the concourse from a few late arrivals immediately prior but I didn't hear anything during the silence. It's not like some loon on RAWK to make shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.