Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top comment should go at the end, but just had this delightful short discussion with one of them - we acutally know each other, so know who the other supports. Delusional with zero self awareness.

1663700046260.png

Taxi drivers aren't happy that tram lines will go to the station!!!
If they are to extend tram lines further they should go up Red Bank Rd then down Devonshire/Whitegate Drive. Carry onto Waterloo Rd and loop back to Promenade. Add a link up Newton Drive to the hospital and the trams become functional for locals. It will never happen unfortunately.
Should start Blackpool thread in off topic.
Fuck me ,how have I survived nearly 70 years without that being explained to me. :-)

Funny that. I was at Wolves on Saturday and from where I was stood, it was impeccably observed. There was a bit of background noise on the concourse from a few late arrivals immediately prior but I didn't hear anything during the silence. It's not like some loon on RAWK to make shit up.
That's one club who dare not criticise fans of other teams for any misdemeanours that might have occurred. Fuck sake, we could write a list of the many incidents where they have disgraced themselves, on a far greater scale than a few blues chanting on the concourse . They are utter wankers, fuck all the red scouse scum

The Scouse accent (like the Mancunian one) has been subject to huge change in the last sixty years. It was definitely far more Lancastrian after the war. One only has to listen to how Paul McCartney and Cilla Black speak/spoke compared to Carragher and Gerrard to appreciate this.
PM and CB got out of there and lived as far away as possible as soon as they made a few Bob, maybe that's why they lost their accents so the southerners could understand a bit of what they said

That's one club who dare not criticise fans of other teams for any misdemeanours that might have occurred. Fuck sake, we could write a list of the many incidents where they have disgraced themselves, on a far greater scale than a few blues chanting on the concourse . They are utter wankers, fuck all the red scouse scum

Dare not criticise?

You forgot the club motto: Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.