Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, the fact that Liverpool isn't on the list is curious.

Could it be that UEFA feel LFC were somehow complicit in the ability of fake tickets to hit the open market for the CL Final, and in other instances?

I mean, why else would a (to be) 60,000 seat stadium, be left off the shortlist?????

Or would it be militant political viewpoints and actions of a section of the population People's Republic of Liverpudlian Fuckwhittery, booing anthems an all that?
Maybe because the area around the stadium does not have enough space for proper segregation when it is 50% support from each team rather than just a few thousand away fans. Last time I went I nearly got crushed trying to get in on Anfield Road.

Reasonable debate, was it really deleted?
Yep - he was banned and the 3 (perhaps 4) posts he made deleted

There is no time/space/tolerance given for any poster - even Liverpool fans - that does not slavishly confirm the mantra that LFC are special/victims/European royalty etc.

Thick as pig shit - the lot of them

Loved the "no mark club from manchester" comment in one of the replies :-)
It's like we were formed in 2008 and didn't exist before that......even though we were still in the top 20 highest revenue clubs even before the takeover, it's not as if we were turning over peanuts before the takeover. Fucking bitter clueless sheep most other fans.....
They condescendingly refer to us as a decent club - before 2008 - one that knew their place - not a threat to them (the royalty clubs)

They have to call us now Abu Dhabi FC - the childish fuckers

An absolute cult - and so entitled and ignorant

Calling @Ric @jimharri @Mad Eyed Screamer @Bill @cleavers @SebastianBlue and any other Mod who's still awake.

Can you ban every fucker in this thread who's going on about Blackpool (and other seaside resorts) instead of slagging off/taking the piss out of Liverpool FC and their deluded fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.