Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago at our late Uncles request, we scattered his ashes in the sea at Rhos as he loved the place.Love Llandudno and spent some great New Years Eve bashes there.
Llandudno is the only place on earth where pterodactyls still exist. They're disguised as seagulls and they're hard as fuck!

Blobs were sweet wine mixed with sugar, lemon and hot water. The Yates' version of a hot toddy.
I remember seeing people asking for a blob in Yates' in the 70s. Most likely alcoholics.
Nah, there were just a lot of colds going around in those days! Haha!

It’s fucking rank as well, I’ve got bottles on display in my bars that get dusted off once a year when the weather turns and the expats decide that a hot toddy is the answer.
Bless’em.

You`re not kidding hws. I`ve seen the bastards grab ice cream cones out of hands.Horrible bastards.

Back in the 60s, I recall my dad was sitting very happily on a bench on Llandudno pier eating an ice cream when a seagull shat on it. The shit was perched on top of his ice cream like a secret sauce.
He threw the cone at the seagull gang and it was eaten whole by on big bastard.
Small victories...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.