Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blobs were sweet wine mixed with sugar, lemon and hot water. The Yates' version of a hot toddy.
I remember seeing people asking for a blob in Yates' in the 70s. Most likely alcoholics.
Australian White wine if memory serves....and i wasn't a Alky back then, just a pretentious tw@ that thought it made me look cultured

Was walking along the pier with my daughter a few years back and one of those fuckers nicked my ice cream.

Was on a family holiday a few years ago in Illfromcombe when a big fuck off seagull swooped down and took my cusions cone of chips.

He absolutely shit himself, the rest of the family thought it was hilarious!!

Anfield, not in England, hasn't been shortlisted as 1 of the English stadiums for the 2028 Euros.

The Etihad is on the shortlist.

To me, the fact that Liverpool isn't on the list is curious.

Could it be that UEFA feel LFC were somehow complicit in the ability of fake tickets to hit the open market for the CL Final, and in other instances?

I mean, why else would a (to be) 60,000 seat stadium, be left off the shortlist?????

Or would it be militant political viewpoints and actions of a section of the population People's Republic of Liverpudlian Fuckwhittery, booing anthems an all that?

Reactions: jrb
Thats wonderful, I admit I had let my garden go abit and so had to get someone in to sort it out. Some new beds dug out, some nice buxus and some heathers to go inbetween. Alot tidier now.

Is it your front or back garden that you trimmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.