Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if he found the 75-90 period "boring". From the 75/76 season through to the 89/90 season, Liverpool won the old first division title 10 times in 15 seasons (Forest, Arsenal and Villa with one apiece, Everton with 2, were the others).

Someone I know who supports the dippers came out with this to me a few weeks ago on the phone and the funny thing is that they aren't from anywhere near Liverpool and only started following them when they were winning everything and didn't find it boring then!

Last season when they got giddy saying the "quad squad" would win everything, it wasn't boring either. It's just when it's not them winning it gets boring for them.

They are a very weird fanbase.

These scouse c*nts are always banging on about how good their so called atmosphere is. Its bang average at the best of times.

'Bout time we put a lot of pressure on the media to call this shit out...get on phone ins , social meeeja etc. The myth of LFC is grating to say the least

I wonder if he found the 75-90 period "boring". From the 75/76 season through to the 89/90 season, Liverpool won the old first division title 10 times in 15 seasons (Forest, Arsenal and Villa with one apiece, Everton with 2, were the others).

Nicked. I’ll pay you the royalties later mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.