Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK in meltdown. :-)

Honestly hope they win it by 20 points this season and have it wrapped up by March if we don't. The league has been a Jurgen Klopp away from being the French or German league for years now and still every other clubs fan base wanted City to win it. If Pep doesn't leave I can see them win 5 in a row easily. Well done Premier League you really are a shower of wankers.

--------

Well done PL, your "brand" is going the same way as Ligue 1 with the other financially cheating sportswash team that failed FFP multiple times.

Great advert for the "best league in the World", now we are out of the picture for this season, FFP cheats City can bore everyone in England with a procession to a easy title.

Is this the league that Arsenal are currently winning?

Someone I know who supports the dippers came out with this to me a few weeks ago on the phone and the funny thing is that they aren't from anywhere near Liverpool and only started following them when they were winning everything and didn't find it boring then!

Last season when they got giddy saying the "quad squad" would win everything, it wasn't boring either. It's just when it's not them winning it gets boring for them.

They are a very weird fanbase.
@5 Hit (weeping) Gibbon ...I notice you said "someone I know", rather than admitting to having a friend who is a dipper!
But I think so many Liverpool supporters god far too giddy after 30 years of drought. Got ahead of themselves and didnt appreciate the whole cyclical nature of football. Enjoy it but dont go being stupid, otherwise it is bound to come round and bite you on the ass.
As someone else has alluded to...I am indeed worried about how a team we turned over in August, that was clearly undercooked, is going to punish the poor form we are in now.
Before someone else goes back and finds it I have to admit I was wrong. When he signed I did say that I didnt think Haaland was going to make that much of a difference to you. Well he is scoring different goals for you and causing so many more problems for defences.
It's not just Liverpool that are going to be worried about City coming to town, I think it will be every team in europe aswell.
Still Haaland may get tired out in that heat of Qatar which will give you lot problems after Christmas.....Oh fuck! Norway didnt qualify!!!

@5 Hit (weeping) Gibbon ...I notice you said "someone I know", rather than admitting to having a friend who is a dipper!
But I think so many Liverpool supporters god far too giddy after 30 years of drought. Got ahead of themselves and didnt appreciate the whole cyclical nature of football. Enjoy it but dont go being stupid, otherwise it is bound to come round and bite you on the ass.
As someone else has alluded to...I am indeed worried about how a team we turned over in August, that was clearly undercooked, is going to punish the poor form we are in now.
Before someone else goes back and finds it I have to admit I was wrong. When he signed I did say that I didnt think Haaland was going to make that much of a difference to you. Well he is scoring different goals for you and causing so many more problems for defences.
It's not just Liverpool that are going to be worried about City coming to town, I think it will be every team in europe aswell.
Still Haaland may get tired out in that heat of Qatar which will give you lot problems after Christmas.....Oh fuck! Norway didnt qualify!!!

Haaland ain’t going to Qatar he will have a few weeks holiday

Someone I know who supports the dippers came out with this to me a few weeks ago on the phone and the funny thing is that they aren't from anywhere near Liverpool and only started following them when they were winning everything and didn't find it boring then!

Last season when they got giddy saying the "quad squad" would win everything, it wasn't boring either. It's just when it's not them winning it gets boring for them.

They are a very weird fanbase.
Agreed, but the thing is mate, it’s not just them, people throughout the media are/were saying it too, they must think none of their audience were around in the 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s watching a couple of teams win most things and generally dominate, I find that just as weird (well, not really).

Seems this thread is gaining pace again on the raggy one.

I know it's now full of random stuff & musings but I'd rather it fucked off down the board.

Anyway MUFFIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.