Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very unhappy today on RAWK, all week actually.

This is a post about Pep's response to the 6-3:

He is the mouth piece for a despotic regime. Do you expect him to be reasonable and rational?
He knows what the club have done, he knows he will always be able to buy any player on the planet as the owners only have to create another false company to ‘sponsor’ Man City the required funds.
He is smug and comfortable with how city have got where they are. He was banned for being a drug cheat in his playing days after all.
His meltdowns are because he can’t cope with competition. Liverpool have competed in recent years and he , and Abu Dhabi, didn’t like it. If Haaland didn’t work out, there would’ve been a raft of new ‘companies’ sponsoring them the funds needed for Mbappe, then the next one and the next one.
The city fans will continue their mental gymnastics to assure themselves that them buying the league and killing any kind of competitiveness is no different to Liverpool’s and United’s periods of dominance. They will never allow themselves to acknowledge the differences.
Hahaha.

The cult fanbase has been destroyed. All dominant periods have 1 thing in common…money and lots of it.

The mentality muts have thrown in the towel. The hacking, thieving cunts have no self awareness.

Thanks for posting @oldius.

Now anyone who is struggling mentally with city winning and big erling destroying football clubs dreams, put your hand up? Anyone? Hello? Lol

Dipshits.

That RAWK is an extremely weird site. It has to be bots on there? Surely even the dippers aren't that stupid, unintelligent, hateful and factually wrong 99pc of the time?

I thinks he become my most hated player, which takes some doing. Smug fucker when things are going well for him, which hasn’t been the case for a while now. When they beat us at Wembley in April he was a smug fucker then smirking in front of the City end. Sometimes I still wish we had Sane, he loved ripping him to bits.
I hope Jack or Phil rips the tw@t to pieces in a couple of weeks.

That RAWK is an extremely weird site. It has to be bots on there? Surely even the dippers aren't that stupid, unintelligent, hateful and factually wrong 99pc of the time?
Yes it is and no, that's your average global dipper. Even the genuine dipper fans I know think that site is a shower of fucking madness.

I thinks he become my most hated player, which takes some doing. Smug fucker when things are going well for him, which hasn’t been the case for a while now. When they beat us at Wembley in April he was a smug fucker then smirking in front of the City end. Sometimes I still wish we had Sane, he loved ripping him to bits.
If I remember correctly it was TAA who crocked Sane in the Charity Shield costing him almost a full season out of his career.
I am sure our current players can give him a roasting when we play them - just hope they survive the encounter unscathed.

Ive never seen bitterness like it over there on rawk, same recycled shite day in day out
365 days a year.
The majority off em still dont get why most of this countries fanbase fucking hate em.
If any or all of the bullshit they write about us was true they would still be hated by everyone.

Even the rags dont compare to them for bitterness.

I work with loads of scousers and the sheer mention of their beloved team losing or playing badly turns them into seething spitting chest out psychos.

I guess life as a scouser has been so bad over the years that football is all they have left.

I think 'fair and square' is pushing it when a lot of points were gained by fooling and pressurising weak and confidence drained referees. They gained a LOT of points by diving, handballing, kicking, pushing and various other acts of assorted shithousery, it's easy to play with confidence when you know you can get a free kick or penalty whenever you need one.
They may have still won the league without VAR but "fair and square"? Not for me. When a team's main game plan is to create contact and deceive the referee then "fair and square" doesn't come into it.
The best I can say is that they took advantage of a unique refereeing situation and made sure they made the most of any advantage they were offered whether it was within the rules of the game or in the spirit of fair play or not (usually not).
I‘d be more likely to agree with you if it was anywhere near close.

They were 20 odd points ahead and even the most VAR is corrupt lunatics would be pushed to find a 25 point swing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.