Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have short memories of last season. They were quite a way behind then but with games in hand. They're still a good team. I'm hoping for an arsenal win tomorrow.

Yep, and they won't be this lethargic in the second half of the season. Expect record running stats and pressing, for obvious reasons. The further behind they are before the World Cup, the better.

For any lurkers……

CF455EE7-EDE4-495F-B01E-62B1E8EF3475.jpeg

It’s really gearing up for a great title race this season. If Chelsea & Arsenal win their games in hand then only 5 points separating 1st & 4th. No wonder it’s the strongest most competitive league in the world.

Little City flying the flag for the North against the London power houses.

Probably get told to fuck off you **** but I want dippers to win Sunday only for the fact Arsenal are up our chuff and dippers aren’t.
A draw only for me, both fans are absolute cockends.

Though until us and the red scouse were actually going about it for trophies, they were just the weirdo cult down the rd and not really irksome, while the arse fans have been bellends towards us since the 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.