Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dips really can't afford to lose this especially with us up next.
I agree, and I hope Arsenal win. But will the Prem rulers and media want their beloved reds out of a title race so eary? It would not surprise me to see a few dodgy decisions in a certain teams favour today, maybe even a pen, just to stop them falling too far behind City and Arsenal. However, I am very happy to be proved wrong, C'mon the Gunners.

Not sure what result today will help us to beat them next week.
If they lose today they will have a point to prove next week.
However, a win today would give them confidence going into next week.

It should always be about what is best for us, so I agree with you - though ideally I’d prefer a draw so they both drop points.
But as football fans, surely what's best for us, is some kind of excitement throughout the season?

For any given match, I want City to win, and for Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Chelsea to lose - but when I step back, I know that to enjoy the season, City need to lose games, and our rivals need to win. I'm happy for Arsenal to be winning at the moment, and would like two of three teams in the mix come March, at which point City thrash them in dramatic fashion and we can all relax for a few weeks :)

But as football fans, surely what's best for us, is some kind of excitement throughout the season?

For any given match, I want City to win, and for Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Chelsea to lose - but when I step back, I know that to enjoy the season, City need to lose games, and our rivals need to win. I'm happy for Arsenal to be winning at the moment, and would like two of three teams in the mix come March, at which point City thrash them in dramatic fashion and we can all relax for a few weeks :)
Never.. Dippers and Rags losing every week would do.. Now that is really enjoying the season.

Not sure what result today will help us to beat them next week.
If they lose today they will have a point to prove next week.
However, a win today would give them confidence going into next week.
a 5-0 hammering will leave them bereft of confidence and we will batter them into oblivion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.