Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I was missing something. I hate Liverpool as the next man. But Henderson seems a decent bloke in all fairness. I hope he’s not slaughtered wrongly..
Think he's a **** tbf. Liverpool shirt may have something to do with that though.

How the fullback who sees things other can’t see being out for weeks is good news for Liverpool.

It‘s quite simple really. They might play a defender at right back, making it harder to score against them.

It will be more difficult for Liverpool (with Gomez at RB) to play through our press. They were terrible in the 2nd half without TAA today, the ball was coming back in their half again and again. So, even if Gomez is better 1 vs 1 than TAA, the overall defensive effect for Liverpool won't be positive.

Fair comment mate, but I think their investment policy with regards to Liverpool has been quite obvious from the start. They clearly don’t re-invest as much of their football revenue back into the playing side as we do despite having a comparable turnover to us in recent years.
They've made some monumental fuck ups in recruitment and retention

Salah - Mane, they got that completely wrong.

Darwin!

Even Van Dick, 70m or whatever it was to have 2 good seasons, looks fuckin average now.

It will be more difficult for Liverpool (with Gomez at RB) to play through our press. They were terrible in the 2nd half without TAA today, the ball was coming back in their half again and again. So, even if Gomez is better 1 vs 1 than TAA, the overall defensive effect for Liverpool won't be positive.
I don’t disagree really. The three named ponce is a threat going forwards, so him not being there is a positive in some ways for us.

Klopp may even try to be more defensive without him.

They've made some monumental fuck ups in recruitment and retention

Salah - Mane, they got that completely wrong.

Darwin!

Even Van Dick, 70m or whatever it was to have 2 good seasons, looks fuckin average now.
He started 34 PL matches last year, and they gave up 26 goals on the season same as us...he has fallen off a bit this season, but lets not get crazy.
He is the biggest reason they have been able to play the type of football Kloop desires.
I have also enjoyed his downfall this season though, but he has had far more then "2 good seasons"

True, however I've yet to see even our most deluded fan blame a third team for us losing a match. Takes it to another level of delusion. As a club we are living rent free in that poster’s head along with nearly every other contributor to the City thread on there. That quote was from their Arsenal thread which makes it even funnier because it proves how obsessed they are.
I've definitely seen City fans claim Liverpool have direct links to the FA (when they mean football league) and that they impact decisions against us. I've also seen people claim that United run Sky, and that Sky have got to Micah Richards when he praises them or whatever. I've seen all manner of mad shit. I suspect all clubs have their conspiracy weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.