Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some people on twitter (I know, I know) are accusing Henderson of racially abusing Gabriel....

There's no way on earth of knowing whether he did or not, just by looking at that.

Feo9enoWIAMlSqh
tenor.gif

That their was a conspiracy against City is not in doubt, FFP for instance, and the negative press coverage much of which has quietened down due to improved relationships in the gulf
FFP is one thing. Clearly it was initially targeting debt, but unsurprisingly the clubs with power argued it into becoming something else, which benefited them instead of attacking them. We saw that quite openly happening.

I'm talking about the types of conspiracy in the post I replied to - that Sky, the FA, referees, are colluding to affect results to keep clubs in red shirts on top.

There's a difference between dodgy shit happening when vested interests and money are challenged, and full on conspiracies involving officials, TV stations etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.