Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He started 34 PL matches last year, and they gave up 26 goals on the season same as us...he has fallen off a bit this season, but lets not get crazy.
He is their best signing of this group of players, as he has been a big reason they have been to play the type of football Kloop desires.
I have also enjoyed his downfall this season though, but he has had far more then "2 good seasons"
A lot of money though for a Centre Half with no longevity.
He' not doing 10 years at the top of his game for the Dippers.

Serves them right for over hyping him for a couple of years.

I just don't understand laying out that amount for a Player than backing him up with a 1 million £ player from Preston, It's short sighted.

Those wonderful owners in FSG aren't as good as they thought are they.

I was looking forward to Phil up against TAA, but him not playing potentially makes the back line even more disconnected from their midfield. And Dias being out is another blow for them, he's been their most dangerous player.

I've definitely seen City fans claim Liverpool have direct links to the FA (when they mean football league) and that they impact decisions against us. I've also seen people claim that United run Sky, and that Sky have got to Micah Richards when he praises them or whatever. I've seen all manner of mad shit. I suspect all clubs have their conspiracy weirdos.
Say it quietly, but the people on here who are most incredulous about the "deluded" folk on RAWK, are quite likely the same people that RAWK will be quoting as crazy Man City conspiracy theory cultists :)

Feo9enoWIAMlSqh

Say it quietly, but the people on here who are most incredulous about the "deluded" folk on RAWK, are quite likely the same people that RAWK will be quoting as crazy Man City conspiracy theory cultists :)
That their was a conspiracy against City is not in doubt, FFP for instance, and the negative press coverage much of which has quietened down due to improved relationships in the gulf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.