Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are putting 2 & 2 together and coming up with *alleged* racism

Some will be desperate for it to be.

As for the game.....the Dippers werent very good,but he decisions didnt go their way either.

Arsenal are decent,but still a way behind us.We are on another level in this league.

I'd say that team is coming to the end of its natural cycle. It happens to every successful team; Liverpool back in the 80s, Arsenal in the early 90s, Chelsea under Mourinho and utd under Ferguson. And we'd be naive to think it won't happen to us at well.
Of course it is only logical that it will, but..............

The reason that I think that it will be a long time away for us is that we seem to have an approach that is different to the 'istree teams - we carry on investing when we are at the top - whereas, taking Liverpool as an example, other clubs take the profit and allow the club's squad to become old and in decline

I have been saying to lots of friends before the season started that I did not think that Liverpool would be our main challengers and they might even have problems making top 4.

They are still resting on the laurels of VVD and Milner is still getting plenty of game time - whereas we have refreshed, bringing in younger stars and giving more game time to youth players.

As long as we have the management with the attitudes of the current execs then I think that we are safe - I hope we are as careful about the recruitment of their replacements as we are of key players.

I've definitely seen City fans claim Liverpool have direct links to the FA (when they mean football league) and that they impact decisions against us. I've also seen people claim that United run Sky, and that Sky have got to Micah Richards when he praises them or whatever. I've seen all manner of mad shit. I suspect all clubs have their conspiracy weirdos.
Everyone has fans that chat shit, they literally have the whole fanbase plus the arse lick bullshit from 95% of the media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.