Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch them miraculously regroup, fuelled by hatred, for us next week.
They've got to go to Glasgow first, and i'm hoping they get a good kicking on and off the pitch, so they'll have to recover from that first.

Our whole squad is in great form so i can see us tearing them apart!

I just got up and seen the Littlepool score, spent the last 5 minutes laughing my tits off. Great start to the day. Cant wait to watch the goals and Klippertys murmuring bollocks excuses ..Hahahahaha

Last edited:
Wont be the first time a confrontation involving Arsenal players in particular has been to the FA, Twitter and the Twatterati are doing what they do best here.

You might at least consider that if there is any culpability, it could be as equally likely down to Liverpool players and not assume Arsenal players are to blame. Best not to rush to judgment until all the facts are in.

You might at least consider that if there is any culpability, it could be as equally likely down to Liverpool players and not assume Arsenal players are to blame. Best not to rush to judgment until all the facts are in.

I didn't say that, I was just pointing out that Arsenal players have form for being cunts, using them as an example for being sent to the FA is valid.

Which Arsenal players are you referring to?

I meant historically and used this as context for being reported to the FA. Just because players have been reported to the FA doesn't mean that they have been racist which is of course the inference in this instance.

Some people seem to want Henderson to be guilty because someone on Twitter said he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.