Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it were Thierry Henry and Jack Grealish?
Unfortunately I don't own any pigs but I do know a lad that does so give me a week or so.

Actually there was a home counties girl in the pub the other week told me I looked like that little brummie shitebag (growing the hair out again as I've given up jiujitsu so wearing a headband to keep it out of my eyes). Barred from the pub and I fucked her drink down the sink.

Was staying in our B&B too.
No breakfast in the morning.

Just like the raggies did?

You nasty ****. Even if you said this as a joke its just about as low as you can get. Murder thousands of innocent people so a footballer doesn't score a goal. Mods get this twat off.
WOW
Sometimes the internet amazes me. Sometimes the perception and interpretation of individuals amazes me...but with that comment...you have even surpassed previous levels of naivety/delusion/obtuseness.
I rarely respond to comments that attack me, as I understand I am a guest here and so understand it is to be expected.
But you really need to try and obtain a sense of humour. However, if it helps, I apologise profusely if I upset your moral sensitivity. In no way did I wish for all out global war and the mutually assured distruction that will ensue. I apologise for attempting to make a light hearted comment even hinting or suggesting that I hoped for such an outcome. As of course my comment would have meant the deaths of billions rather than thousands.
I apologise also because it is such an obvious thing that was bound to cause offence.

I shall take a positive from this...
With your moral outrage I am now able to spot a daily mail leader writer

WOW
Sometimes the internet amazes me. Sometimes the perception and interpretation of individuals amazes me...but with that comment...you have even surpassed previous levels of naivety/delusion/obtuseness.
I rarely respond to comments that attack me, as I understand I am a guest here and so understand it is to be expected.
But you really need to try and obtain a sense of humour. However, if it helps, I apologise profusely if I upset your moral sensitivity. In no way did I wish for all out global war and the mutually assured distruction that will ensue. I apologise for attempting to make a light hearted comment even hinting or suggesting that I hoped for such an outcome. As of course my comment would have meant the deaths of billions rather than thousands.
I apologise also because it is such an obvious thing that was bound to cause offence.

I shall take a positive from this...
With your moral outrage I am now able to spot a daily mail leader writer
Or a fellow dipper. You lot invented moral outrage

Just like the raggies did?

You nasty ****. Even if you said this as a joke its just about as low as you can get. Murder thousands of innocent people so a footballer doesn't score a goal. Mods get this twat off.
LOL. Joking right? I read it first time and didnt see that.

Hope that doesnt make me complicit in the whole scouse nuclear thing :)

Dunno if this has been posted already and apologies for the annoying fucker who is "hosting" with that whiney voice but this is a joy to watch

I had to laugh at James Jazzhands...."over achieved getting one title against such a side as City"

Strange.

Thought they had the best Keeper, Defence, Midfield, Forwards, Coach, Supporters and Stadium.

WHAT IS THE NARRATIVE DIPPERS? IT'S BECAUSE YOUR MEDS HAVE RUN OUT ISN'T IT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.