Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW
Sometimes the internet amazes me. Sometimes the perception and interpretation of individuals amazes me...but with that comment...you have even surpassed previous levels of naivety/delusion/obtuseness.
I rarely respond to comments that attack me, as I understand I am a guest here and so understand it is to be expected.
But you really need to try and obtain a sense of humour. However, if it helps, I apologise profusely if I upset your moral sensitivity. In no way did I wish for all out global war and the mutually assured distruction that will ensue. I apologise for attempting to make a light hearted comment even hinting or suggesting that I hoped for such an outcome. As of course my comment would have meant the deaths of billions rather than thousands.
I apologise also because it is such an obvious thing that was bound to cause offence.

I shall take a positive from this...
With your moral outrage I am now able to spot a daily mail leader writer
You said nothing wrong mate.

I know they had a goaly who once had to walk alone until he found a new club but now its poor Bingo. Maybe I miss heard the lyrics,
'When were winning* you'll never walk alone.
But if were 10th after 10 games you can fuck off you goofy bastard'

But finishing second to the cheating Arabs (this part of line was removed as it didn't scan)

I’ve got that, unfortunately it’s coupled with a broken leg and a broken shoulder, I’ll probably miss the World Cup too :-)
Sounds like he thought he was filling in a DLA claim in Liverpool, probably just a muscle strain.

Don't leave it there @shackattack what happened then?

f9bcf7994612be3c69a7d5912724c6d9.jpg

b00c1bb849ec9b7530e50968bd143383.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.