Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if this has been posted already and apologies for the annoying fucker who is "hosting" with that whiney voice but this is a joy to watch

Jesus, Klopp looks like a broken man there, lost quite a bit of weight and looks teary. Rivalries aside I hope the guy is ok. As someone mentioned sudden weight loss is a worry in someone his age, any age I suppose.

Jesus, Klopp looks like a broken man there, lost quite a bit of weight and looks teary. Rivalries aside I hope the guy is ok. As someone mentioned sudden weight loss is a worry in someone his age, any age I suppose.

I agree with what you are saying but he is being hung out to dry by FSG who have become the Glazers and wanting a return on their investment so there is no planning so no depth to the squad but the real rag equivalent is now all their fans are being persuaded that Jude Bellingham is the magic bullet. One signing fixes it all - even better if its an expensive marquee signing.

City and Pep have shown thats not the way - strategic planning and buying - changing tack after Cuccurella went over our limit has turned out cheaper and better. Secure talent on longer contacts - pay the bloody wages !! FSG gave it all to Salah then baulked at giving it to Mane - what a great business plan that has turned out to be.

If they had done really well this season - a trophy a title etc and he could have done season 8 got them to where he could and left having broken the season 7 story....... now it looks like he can see what the position is =- they have many injuries and a load of pensioners in footballing terms trying to plug the gaps. TAA is being found out and the world is waking up to the fact that van Dork is nowhere near the player he was post injury and I think he is just feeling worse and worse as he realises this is the season the luck runs out

Amidst all this chat about Henderson.

Diaz is out for 10 games and will miss the World Cup apparently. Shame for him.

That said, I’d love to batter those wankers on Sunday. Van Dijk hasn’t lost a league game at Anfield yet. I’d just love to see us win. Perfect time to play them too IMO. We’re storming with a striker whose every touch turns to goals while they’re struggling with a few key players out and a manager under pressure.

Everything points to a loss.
Ref to send Haaland off in the first 5 minutes then?

I agree with what you are saying but he is being hung out to dry by FSG who have become the Glazers and wanting a return on their investment so there is no planning so no depth to the squad but the real rag equivalent is now all their fans are being persuaded that Jude Bellingham is the magic bullet. One signing fixes it all - even better if its an expensive marquee signing.

City and Pep have shown thats not the way - strategic planning and buying - changing tack after Cuccurella went over our limit has turned out cheaper and better. Secure talent on longer contacts - pay the bloody wages !! FSG gave it all to Salah then baulked at giving it to Mane - what a great business plan that has turned out to be.

If they had done really well this season - a trophy a title etc and he could have done season 8 got them to where he could and left having broken the season 7 story....... now it looks like he can see what the position is =- they have many injuries and a load of pensioners in footballing terms trying to plug the gaps. TAA is being found out and the world is waking up to the fact that van Dork is nowhere near the player he was post injury and I think he is just feeling worse and worse as he realises this is the season the luck runs out
Is he nowhere near the player he was post injury, or is he just nowhere near the player he was when he had two holding midfielders playing in front of him?

f9bcf7994612be3c69a7d5912724c6d9.jpg

b00c1bb849ec9b7530e50968bd143383.jpg
Cheers @Stephen230 nice to know it was the racist bully that backed down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.