Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as I was starting to think it was safe to emerge from the Off Topic threads we lose again.
Played better I thought but up against a very good Arsenal team. I said a few weeks ago that I thought they would simply fade away. After watching that I have to see them as Citys only challengers this year.
Once again highlighted that we sold the wrong forward. Salah believed the hype and perhaps failed to grasp how much Mane made him look good.
VVD not the player he was and that aire of calm has disappeared. Clearly shows that Bournemouth was the blip and we are fighting (and it is going to bloody tough) for top 4 this year.

So....my usual taking a positive...
well if Putin does go nuclear at least we will avoid Haaland getting 4 or 5 in a game!
A lot of people said Mane leaving was the wrong move. Would he have stayed if they paid him more?

There's still a long way to go, but I think the defensive injuries are going to hit you very hard. There's a lot of exaggeration going on about the TAA situation as I'm pretty sure he's always bombed forward. What's changed? Did someone previously cover for him?

Oh, and I'm pretty sure if Putin did go nuclear that Haaland would just rise above it.....he'd be scoring goals in a nuclear bunker that lad.

They're bonkers...

81a0nEWAfoL.jpg

"Our identity is intensity."

Pepijn Lijnders

Looks like he cracks his Mrs if his socks aren’t in the right drawer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.