Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are having a tough start to the season, and now they have numerous players out with injury. So I say use this opportunity to go for the kill, batter them, - hard... Psychologically scar them deep enough to make them surrender the title race completely, and make them fear us ahead of our future battles.

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh and not very sportsmanlike, but I really don't like that vile lot and I would LOVE to experience a proper humiliating beating, would love to see that usually smug face of the rambling White teeth looking defeated and insecure.

They're bonkers...

81a0nEWAfoL.jpg

"Our identity is intensity."

Pepijn Lijnders

Liverpool are having a tough start to the season, and now they have numerous players out with injury. So I say use this opportunity to go for the kill, batter them, - hard... Psychologically scar them deep enough to make them surrender the title race completely, and make them fear us ahead of our future battles.

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh and not very sportsmanlike, but I really don't like that vile lot and I would LOVE to experience a proper humiliating beating, would love to see that usually smug face of the rambling White teeth looking defeated and insecure.
I feel same, id love haaland hat-trick and Nunez sent off. That would be epic!

Not forgetting Robertson who is already injured.
They're back 4 is going to be Tsimikas, van dijk. Konate/gomez, Milner. If we don't rip them a new one, something isn't right

It’ll be interesting to see if van dijk plays … there’s a theory going around that he might pull out to keep his ‘never been beaten at Anfield’ record intact ;-)

Does anyone else just find themselves incapable of watching more than 30 seconds of one of their stupid **** fans waffling on YouTube about injustices and squealing about whatever decisions "went against them". I just can't, honestly, I just can't. I cringe with embarrassment. Freaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.