Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're one of the good guys, when I say scousers I really do mean the ones that play in red and their fans. Not speaking for all the posters on here and blues in general but I believe a lot of them do too.
We must stop calling Liverpool FC and Liverpool fans ‘Scousers’.

Everton are the Scousers, nearly all Liverpool fans aren’t Scousers.

(Scousers are actually alright!)

You're one of the good guys, when I say scousers I really do mean the ones that play in red and their fans. Not speaking for all the posters on here and blues in general but I believe a lot of them do too.
Ironically, most red scousers have never been to Liverpool, and the ones that go to the match mostly have London, Irish and Scandinavian accents.

I can't believe i'm going to type this... Someone needs to hold me when i faint.

I hate them more than I hate Leeds. And I hate Leeds a lot.
I have lived my entire life (so people tell me) obsessed by my utter hatred of the scum red bastards from the swamp

Honestly - I hate these fuckers more these last few years.

Probably because before - I had not known what utter entitled and delusional twats they were - and I do now

The appropriate action will no doubt be to give 3 points to Liverpool
For a second time of happening? I don't think they could possibly give the dipps the points. None of us know of course, but I would suggest that our senior management will have had discussions with relevant parties and an action plan will have been sorted.

I have lived my entire life (so people tell me) obsessed by my utter hatred of the scum red bastards from the swamp

Honestly - I hate these fuckers more these last few years.

Probably because before - I had not known what utter entitled and delusional twats they were - and I do now
Spot on. My feelings exactly.

Looking at them play arsenal they are struggling...lost some potency upfront (always said that for me Mane was their best forward) and their midfield just doesnt create

If I was klopp playing us next week Id play Gomez at right back Insteda of TAA and Konate at centre half instead of Matip...that would be a very physical back 4 to cope with Haaland...all pace and strength. (Think it said on my stream that TAA was injured)

If Diaz is injured and out of our game that is a big bonus for us as well
Being a City supporter, I’m not sure that Sergio would welcome a transfer to Littlewoods .

And would they be able to get the paperwork done in time?

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.