Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're one of the good guys, when I say scousers I really do mean the ones that play in red and their fans. Not speaking for all the posters on here and blues in general but I believe a lot of them do too.
I know mate. I hate most of them as well

Bollocks. Absolute bollocks. If the coach gets trashed again we don’t play the game. The players adrenaline will go through the roof at the wrong time due to it, just as happened in the CL and they’ll not be able to perform properly because of it.

If it does happen it’s time someone stood up to them, not pretend it didn’t happen and let the authorities deal with them once and got all. Let’s see what the PL have got about them.
It would also go global in an instant and show the world what the feral, scumbag fanbase they actually have. Even the English media couldn't airbrush that one out.

Totally respect your opinion mate and it makes a lot of sense, especially when you talk about the adrenaline aspect .. I’m an ex Para mate, my DNA says take it and kill the cunts on the pitch .. Not saying I’m right, just how I roll..
You should play tomorrow lol don't think many footballers have got balls like that!

Totally respect your opinion mate and it makes a lot of sense, especially when you talk about the adrenaline aspect .. I’m an ex Para mate, my DNA says take it and kill the cunts on the pitch .. Not saying I’m right, just how I roll..
Ideal world I’d agree with you but after witnessing the fiasco of the CL and the outcome we shouldn’t allow them to get away with it twice.

Massive confidence boost according to Bingo. Just like the 9-0 thrashing of Bournemouth right? It's a must win for the Dippers and if they win against us and their game in hand, they are still 7 points behind us. Relax, we've got this!
Haha yeah they’ve just beaten the English league system equivalent of Reading 1-7 and they think it means they’re back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.