Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t, I’d rather City stepped out onto the pitch and handed them their fuckin arses on a massive City platter ..! We run away and we would never hear the last of it .. Stepping on their necks on the pitch is the solution …!
Bollocks. Absolute bollocks. If the coach gets trashed again we don’t play the game. The players adrenaline will go through the roof at the wrong time due to it, just as happened in the CL and they’ll not be able to perform properly because of it.

If it does happen it’s time someone stood up to them, not pretend it didn’t happen and let the authorities deal with them once and got all. Let’s see what the PL have got about them.

Anything is possible mate but woe betide the **** who tries it with Haaland .. We can’t hide away from what may or may not happen mate, we need to suck it up and destroy the vile cunts on the pitch, only this will hurt them, driving away after another coach attack would be music in their ears …!
Reminds me about a goalie who intercepted a pitch invader, wrestled to the floor, and then delivered him to the security guys. The ref sent the goalie off.

Bollocks. Absolute bollocks. If the coach gets trashed again we don’t play the game. The players adrenaline will go through the roof at the wrong time due to it, just as happened in the CL and they’ll not be able to perform properly because of it.

If it does happen it’s time someone stood up to them, not pretend it didn’t happen and let the authorities deal with them once and got all. Let’s see what the PL have got about them.
Maybe I’m from a different era than you mate, just my opinion, you sound like my missus saying I talk bollox… Maybe your both right ..

Maybe I’m from a different era than you mate, just my opinion, you sound like my missus saying I talk bollox… Maybe your both right ..
Mate everything about the way the players are trained, everything, is to get their adrenaline levels to spike at the right time, to be at their optimum performance levels at the exact times needed. Stuff like attacking the coach will cause all of these to spike too early and they’ll not get the levels required when needed. The physiological effects are huge and we shouldn’t allow this fucking no marks to get away with it happening a second time. What if a player gets hurt this time? No, for me, anything happens we turn round and demand the PL take the appropriate action.

Mate everything about the way the players are trained, everything, is to get their adrenaline levels to spike at the right time, to be at their optimum performance levels at the exact times needed. Stuff like attacking the coach will cause all of these to spike too early and they’ll not get the levels required when needed. The physiological effects are huge and we shouldn’t allow this fucking no marks to get away with it happening a second time. What if a player gets hurt this time? No, for me, anything happens we turn round and demand the PL take the appropriate action.
The appropriate action will no doubt be to give 3 points to Liverpool

Totally respect your opinion mate and it makes a lot of sense, especially when you talk about the adrenaline aspect .. I’m an ex Para mate, my DNA says take it and kill the cunts on the pitch .. Not saying I’m right, just how I roll..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.