Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a lot worse, for starters it was organised beforehand.
That’s the thing. Orchestrated by thugs, facilitated by the club, ignored and enabled by the police. That’s proper cult behaviour

Said it before on countless threads. If you foster a behaviour of violence and lawlessness bad things will follow you around: Paris, The poor lad who got iron barred by the Italians at anfield, etc

No one at their awful club will do anything about it and innocent people will get hurt

What do you think made City ring up for a replacement bus so that the team could get back to Manchester ?

Just askin'
It was undrivable because the Perspex side panel by the door was broken. It wasn’t like the entire bus got smashed up.

As I said, it was cunty by them but not as bad as we’ve made out over the years.

The poor lad who got iron barred by the Italians at anfield, etc
That was close to home for me, I went to college/Uni in Maynooth not too far from Dunboyne and know a good few of Sean's family, they're lovely people and while I don't know Sean that family don't raise wrong ones. Wish him all the best going forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.