Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have loved it if one of the journos had said 'So you say you can't compete with City but what's your excuse for being in 11th?', they won't though cause they're all too far up his arse.

Pretty sure when West Ham go there on Wednesday, David Moyes could say worse about Liverpool and how they ruin equality in the Premier League. I expect less cry-arsing from West Ham though. Unfornately it's Liverpool's go to move when they're losing.

I was in a Kent pub for the first time watching the match on Tuesday - the resident football expert (dipper) was telling the non football fan
- disgraceful paying £900k in bonuses, is this now £850k I can't keep up with the figures changing?
- our wage bill double theirs
- state owned and could buy anyone, which is obviously why Sanchez and Kane came to us!
- should have been banned for 2 years by UEFA but were just fined as we bribed the judges
I was trying to bite my tongue and enjoy the match and arguing with the Egyptian river lover would be a waste of breath but felt the non football lover needed to have balance i.e. we were found not guilty and only fined for non cooperation as someone was leaking our financials, within 5 minutes the dipper left. I am back there Sunday suspecting our paths might cross again as doubt he will be able to keep quiet and not hold court!
Show him this. I sent it to the dippers i know & when they try to bring up Haaland i throw this back in their faces, it works for me.

Tonbridge, what about you?
Me? I'm in the quaint little village of Etchinghill, near Folkestone (Pam Ferris and her husband Roger live just up the road from me).

Any road, back to slagging off Bingo. This man seems to have an unhealthy obsession with us and everything we do, but it doesn't surprise me at all. I have long since been of the opinion that that man has serious mental issues: the Bingo the media sees is not the real one. I think the real one is on the verge of mental exhaustion, I truly do.
He must know the true facts about their spending and ours, he has to be well aware that they have outspent us again, that they have blown over £80 million on another Andy Caroll. He is not stupid, he must be aware of these facts. And yet he continues with this utter nonsense with the dippers not being able to compete. He still stands there, gurning for all he can, trying to paint his 'poor little' club as a collection of non-league amateurs, part-timers without a pot to piss in.

Win or lose tomorrow, I want to see that demonic German çunt pushed right over the edge so that his mask finally slips and the whole world sees him for what he is - a deranged shell of a human being with a massive inferiority complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.