Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the thing. Orchestrated by thugs, facilitated by the club, ignored and enabled by the police. That’s proper cult behaviour

Said it before on countless threads. If you foster a behaviour of violence and lawlessness bad things will follow you around: Paris, The poor lad who got iron barred by the Italians at anfield, etc

No one at their awful club will do anything about it and innocent people will get hurt
As the reporter who got sacked for writing some home truths wrote "trouble follows them like bees to honey"

Hes a fuckin odd ball and 100% the correct man to be cult leader of a cult
Think hes getting grumpy because hes had no cosmetic surgery for a bit.

Permatan - tick
Teeth - tick
Botox - tick
Hair - tick
Eyes- tick

Get yourself a tit lift love, cheer your self up
Is there anything about klopp that isn't fake? His sheer cuntishness I guess...

I was in a Kent pub for the first time watching the match on Tuesday - the resident football expert (dipper) was telling the non football fan
- disgraceful paying £900k in bonuses, is this now £850k I can't keep up with the figures changing?
- our wage bill double theirs
- state owned and could buy anyone, which is obviously why Sanchez and Kane came to us!
- should have been banned for 2 years by UEFA but were just fined as we bribed the judges
I was trying to bite my tongue and enjoy the match and arguing with the Egyptian river lover would be a waste of breath but felt the non football lover needed to have balance i.e. we were found not guilty and only fined for non cooperation as someone was leaking our financials, within 5 minutes the dipper left. I am back there Sunday suspecting our paths might cross again as doubt he will be able to keep quiet and not hold court!
I live in Kent - where exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.