Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get this, are you saying we’re outnumbered when we play dippers at the Etihad ?

Lol no out number at every service station ! They have hundreds travelling up for a dippers home game the M1 and M6 is crawling with them. Where as we only see a few City fans.

HTF has this not been looked at?

100% handball...freeze frame at 0.25% speed on You Tube and clear as day.
Not a perpsective issue either - each frame confirms looking back at the ball down his arm and he clearly controls it.

salah 3.jpg

We need to start getting it out there NOW, the return game at our place the whole stadium need to be fuckin animals
We need to give our players that extra yard and fight and absolutely destroy these twats

We can do that all we like but it's a near certainty that Pep will set us up to be scared of them rather than the other way round.

Anybody got a good always the victims it’s never your fault gif I can send to a sanctimonious scouse **** in my office ?

The Rangers of England (and Norway, USA and Far East). A club and support who have behaved like cunts for years, zero class, self awareness or even dignity. Think any rules don’t apply to them and do as they please. But even the slightest bit of criticism they circle the wagons and somehow believe them to be the victims. Hard men in their own feral crowds, numbers breed confidence but get them any where close to equal odds and they are shite bags. Sing all manner of nonsense, throw objects but the exact second it’s slightly returned they cry like the insecure little pussies they are, run off to their lap dogs in the media and authorities. Cowards.

And given all their antics yesterday, that was after a victory. God help us if we won.

I don't rate them, the football they play is shit but appears to be effective against us and that's the end result.

They just lumped it up to Salah and hoped for the best yesterday.
We played into their hands again by leaving ourselves wide open to a counter attack when there were only 14 minutes left in the match. We got a warning ten minutes earlier when Ederson made a great save from a Salah breakaway. It was another self-inflicted defeat. Against the better teams we can't afford to leave only one player at the back, especially our weakest defensive player in Cancelo. It wasn't a hopeful punt either it was a brilliant delivery by Allison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.