Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If either the police or the Premier League don't reign Liverpool in, something very bad is going to happen. The hatred their collective actions are stirring within both sets of fans is going to cause very serious injury or death.
From Rodgers 'release the fans', the Sterling pile on, the coach attack, 2 fans caught spitting and abusing our staff being rewarded, now coins being thrown, which followed a week of hate and bile from Klopp..... I know the authorities are scared of taking them on, but if they don't........

Spot on

it's now getting to a point as they are laughing in the faces of both our club and the authorities,
they are not untouchable and hold all the power, rules are rule for a reason,

I hope to God they fall on their faces again, only this time throw them under the bus once and for all
it's like wild dogs hunting in packs going to Anfield, the rules don't count ? Flairs again being let off in the stadium coins and other stuff being thrown at managers and players, also spitting at people it goes on and on ?

also, will the MODS stop banning people for speaking the truth in the Liverpool thread
you're just as bad bowing to them, I spoke the truth a couple of times and got banned ? It's free world and freedom of speak,

That says it all. The amateur refs refused to officiate after one of them was violently attacked, (broken bones etc a real nasty assault) and this is why. Kids, dads and players see this behaviour and think it is acceptable.
Yep. Listened to that bloke on talk sport a couple of weeks ago. Shocking what happened to him. Look at Klopp there though. His hands will hurt this morning he’s clenching his fists that hard.

Can’t wait till him, his baseball fucking cap and his quite ridiculous teeth fuck off home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.