Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to respect Klopp but he seems to be losing the plot this season. He’s arrogant and thinks he can do and say anything without and consequences.

He done that with Spurs last season when Sonny ended their title hopes.

He lambasted us for having just under 40% posession and that we basically should have let them win.

Funnily enough I think they had less than 40% of the ball on Sunday but that wasn't mentioned

I used to respect Klopp but he seems to be losing the plot this season. He’s arrogant and thinks he can do and say anything without and consequences.
He's in your sights now, because he's attacking your club with his fact free flights of fancy (delivered in the manner of a stroppy 3 year old).

I couldn't stand him way before he landed in this country... in fact I was utterly dismayed when he did.

He was exactly the same whining, mard arsed liar when he was at Dortmund, certainly towards us when we were in the same CL group as them- although I'm not sure what if anything he ever had to say about the domestic hegemony of B Munich. If he didn't, then that paints a picture as regards accusations of xenophobia and racism.

I used to respect Klopp then he joined the cult, and bought into the cult, and became the cult, and started spouting the cult.

there may be a typo on the last word.

Another point on this.
ta for joining the forum.

as you can see ’you’ have been getting the unsubstantiated, biasEd, bitter abuse since your own takeover.
can you now go and join every other teams forum, and relay the knowledge that ‘city fans were right, there is an agenda against them, and we’ve just started getting it in the neck as well’

Another point on this.
ta for joining the forum.

as you can see ’you’ have been getting the unsubstantiated, biasEd, bitter abuse since your own takeover.
can you now go and join every other teams forum, and relay the knowledge that ‘city fans were right, there is an agenda against them, and we’ve just started getting it in the neck‘

I would rather not join other forums as most fans of other clubs are simply jealous and would soon change their opinions if they were fortunate enough to be taken over. I’ve been jealous of both Chelsea and your takeover and I don’t mind admitting that. I’d rather be honest about the jealousy than be a hypocrite at a later date. I have never complained about either takeover and wished both clubs luck, even if I wished for more luckfor my own club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.