Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d rather be honest about the jealousy than be a hypocrite at a later date. I have never complained about either takeover and wished both clubs luck, even if I wished for more luckfor my own club.
Fair enough, mate. Us and Chelsea have had nothing but abuse over the years, mostly from the two most poisonous clubs in existence. But you can bet your bottom dollar both of them would love to be taken over by a wealthy oil tycoon.

They would still beat us without any strikers. That’s how they work. Now let‘s enjoy them losing against the weakest sides in the league.

Good lad Eddie. The fella is a demented circus monkey.
That's brilliant by Howe. Klopp was lying through his teeth about football finances and his sycophantic followers in the media just lapped it up. Newcastle have been modest with spending so far and so have City in recent years (after the initial splurge to get us to the top table). Klopp knows what he is doing and so do his bosses at FSG.
City's business model is totally different to Newcastle (who ARE owned by a Sovereign Wealth Fund).
For Klopp to single out the clubs with Middle East owners is xenophobic. Why no mention of the ultimate state funded clubs in Real Madrid and Barca who have combined debts of £2bn? Or United whose whole business is built on an unsustainable debt of £600bn. He needs to concentrate on his job and keep his mouth shut about other clubs. He should remind himself that his own club has won one league title in 32 years. Whose fault is that?

That's brilliant by Howe. Klopp was lying through his teeth about football finances and his sycophantic followers in the media just lapped it up. Newcastle have been modest with spending so far and so have City in recent years (after the initial splurge to get us to the top table). Klopp knows what he is doing and so do his bosses at FSG.
City's business model is totally different to Newcastle (who ARE owned by a Sovereign Wealth Fund).
For Klopp to single out the clubs with Middle East owners is xenophobic. Why no mention of the ultimate state funded clubs in Real Madrid and Barca who have combined debts of £2bn? Or United whose whole business is built on an unsustainable debt of £600bn. He needs to concentrate on his job and keep his mouth shut about other clubs. He should remind himself that his own club has won one league title in 32 years. Whose fault is that?
Didn't realise the glazers had taken that much

Eddie Howe comes across as a decent enough chap, but even he has taken a dislike to Bingo, reading between the lines.
How many more managers are going to come out and publicly say what they really feel about him?
My Geordie pal who lives in York came over for the game at OT on Sunday on the train.

We swapped messages after City's game at Anfield finished and he'd picked up on the 'events' there.

He was less than complimentary about Klopp's behaviour. In fact, it was from him I learned that the Merseyside Junior League U-7 to U-16 games had been postponed over the weekend following various recent incidents of bad behaviour to officials by parents and players alike.. oh, the irony given Klopp's touchline performance on Sunday..

But the thing my pal was most exercised by was Klopp's pre-game rant about City, Newcastle and PSG. He'd got on the train hoping to have a chat with the fellow Geordies already on it, about the squad, the future etc.

However, it wasn't until they got to Stalybridge that the conversation turned to those things, as the lads he got talking to were all ranting about Klopp's press conference and the 'lies' he told.

I just said 'Welcome to our world!'

FfXIsiEWYAAHh4M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.