Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, mate. Us and Chelsea have had nothing but abuse over the years, mostly from the two most poisonous clubs in existence. But you can bet your bottom dollar both of them would love to be taken over by a wealthy oil tycoon.

We’re getting it now and I take it as a compliment because they’re all worried about what we can now do.

I wonder if you realise what you've posted is actually very true.
The actions of the Justice Secretary in freeing Michael Shields was unheard of and brought about a huge outcry from Bulgaria and had repercussions for all British prisoners around the world.
It was a total injustice, a guilty man freed because Jack Straw was pressured by scousers.

My hatred for them has gone in to new levels. It really is Toxic between the clubs now. I shouldn’t do it but I’ve ventured onto Twitter and it is really vile, all they spout is Sportswashing and state owned yet no one can even explain what Sportswashing is.
Let’s just run the noses in it and hopefully have the best season ever, because I for one will give it them big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.