Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd see the day where I'd hate a team more than the Rags, til a few days ago, I don't think I did, but I'm so sick of their moral high horse bullshit, their crypto-racial complaints about oil money, their constant poor me and claim of being underdogs. They make me ill and the hypocrisy of their fans is genuinely staggering.

We shouldn't be chanting about stadium disasters, but the provocation from their manager, fans and condoned by their higher ups, with pissed up/coked up young men, constant incidents where nothing is done on and off the pitch, it's gonna happen with the uglier part of the support, not to condone the behavior but really, they piss on us all the time so what do they expect will happen? When they're chanting about Foden's mam, Shipman, the IRA, the Queen and so on? (Fuck all said about that anywhere in the media, of course, it's just the Anfield/Travelling support atmosphere)

Rags have been the longtime and eternal enemy but ultimately, they're just smug cunts, that lot are a genuine cult and someone is gonna get seriously hurt again with how they act and incite their fanbase.

Never thought I'd see the day where I'd hate a team more than the Rags, til a few days ago, I don't think I did, but I'm so sick of their moral high horse bullshit, their crypto-racial complaints about oil money, their constant poor me and claim of being underdogs. They make me ill and the hypocrisy of their fans is genuinely staggering.

We shouldn't be chanting about stadium disasters, but the provocation from their manager, fans and condoned by their higher ups, with pissed up/coked up young men, constant incidents where nothing is done on and off the pitch, it's gonna happen with the uglier part of the support, not to condone the behavior but really, they piss on us all the time so what do they expect will happen? When they're chanting about Foden's mam, Shipman, the IRA, the Queen and so on? (Fuck all said about that anywhere in the media, of course, it's just the Anfield/Travelling support atmosphere)

Rags have been the longtime and eternal enemy but ultimately, they're just smug cunts, that lot are a genuine cult and someone is gonna get seriously hurt again with how they act and incite their fanbase.
This sums up everything everyone is debating about. Yes, there’s a small group of twat lads, singing songs they don’t even understand nay weren’t even born. But the majority of our lot understand the trauma, considering we’ve had a few incidents ourselves. But all this cocky ‘see you outside bullshit’ is just going nowhere. Pathetic teens. Pathetic ways. Just calm down and enjoy the fucking football.

This sums up everything everyone is debating about. Yes, there’s a small group of twat lads, singing songs they don’t even understand nay weren’t even born. But the majority of our lot understand the trauma, considering we’ve had a few incidents ourselves. But all this cocky ‘see you outside bullshit’ is just going nowhere. Pathetic teens. Pathetic ways. Just calm down and enjoy the fucking football.

I was born a year after, but I've never lacked perspective where regards this issue, people died, and it's not on to chant about it, at all. - That being said, their club actively provoking a response from these types of fans and then crying wolf is the biggest concern, I'd imagine.

Random mate, but an old episode of King of Queens. It just stuck with me and never had an excuse to use such an insult...until this bellends latest rantings.
I'm actually going to rank it up with small-handed, ferret-wearing, Cheeto-faced shitgibbon.

Reactions: TFC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.