Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG.The lack of self awareness is off the scale​

I've been a good boy.

xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #29531 on: October 17, 2022, 12:57:32 pm »

They might be the most vile fanbase in the country. Always playing victim, which is exactly what is expected of a small club.

Last edited:
Can'tcompetewith City Fc
Signings.........
Fab-in-a-Ho 44M
Oxo Cube Chambermaid 35M
Andy Carthorse 35M
Nappy Cake eater 50M
Darwen Blackburn 85M
Hi konate 44M
Gremlin Diaz 50M
Scrapbook Jota 50M
Should I stay or Thiago 25M
Allison Moyet 66M
Dick van Dyke 77M
Landmine Salah 40M
It's all about the Mane 35M
Why Now Dumb 30M
For me No 30M
Chris,Ian Big Ben-Trackie 33M
Patsy Clyne 20M
Adam Dalai-Lama 25M
Phil's Cortina ohh 20M
Rickie Lambert hahahahahah
Kolo Toure(beautiful human being) Free

Sales............
Phil's Cortina ohh 786M
Looks like a race list for the 3.40 at anfield.

Can I stick £20 on Why Now Dumb each way?

-:)

UAE, my bad.
Fair enough....but UAE and Saudi Arabia are completely different countries....and therein lies a big part of the problem...just because theyre in the Middle East you cant just lump them all in together.

Too many supporters of other clubs arent prepared to learn or understand these HUGE (dare i say massive :-) ) differences...it ties into the untrue "state owned" myth as well.

id go so far as to say its latent racism (however i dont believe that was your intention)

Klopp antics are a massive premeditated distraction. He is moving into the eye gauger ‘little pony’ routine.
Poor old gnasher. Misunderstood, working with buttons against the evil empire. Let’s make a lot of noise and rouse the dipper faithful and circle the wagon. It’s behaviour when you know you’re a busted noncy ****.

Fair enough....but UAE and Saudi Arabia are completely different countries....and therein lies a big part of the problem...just because theyre in the Middle East you cant just lump them all in together.

Too many supporters of other clubs arent prepared to learn or understand these HUGE (dare i say massive :-) ) differences...it ties into the untrue "state owned" myth as well.

id go so far as to say its latent racism (however i dont believe that was your intention)
If it came across as racist, I'm sorry. Btw have you seen the Athletic article? The commenters seem to think City are actually owned by the UAE.

Aldridge is such a ****. Liverpool are rolling in money, they need to quit with the 'we're poor little penniless underdogs' bullshit. They certainly love lording over us what a big club they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.