Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough evidence for the merseyside police
Been charged with aggravated damage to property, to whit the petrol stations concrete floor with blunt instruments -positively determined to be a head and 2 knees.
Criminal Compensation for repair is likely to set at or above £250,000.
Any extra Money will go towards raising a chicken shrine.

Been charged with aggravated damage to property, to whit the petrol stations concrete floor with blunt instruments -positively determined to be a head and 2 knees.
Criminal Compensation for repair is likely to set at or above £250,000.
Any extra Money will go towards raising a chicken shrine.
RIP ChickenBaby

My son shown me this on twitter, the comments are shocking, there's people defending the scousers saying the West Ham fans deserved it, their excuse, the West Ham fans were singing about Hillsborough, I'm sorry but I don't believe that for one minute, it seems the feral scum can say and do what they want then use Hillsborough as the default excuse.

My son shown me this on twitter, the comments are shocking, there's people defending the scousers saying the West Ham fans deserved it, their excuse, the West Ham fans were singing about Hillsborough, I'm sorry but I don't believe that for one minute, it seems the feral scum can say and do what they want then use Hillsborough as the default excuse.
And two wrongs don't make a right.

The club and the fans have weaponised Hillsborough to lethal effect. Any hint of questioning or criticism towards them and they immediately play their get out of jail free Hillsborough card. There is not a worse club or fanbase on this planet. I absolutely fucking despise them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.