Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough evidence for the merseyside police
no there wasn't unfortunately. Its a shame that none of the rats had nicked a police van, chased the poor Hammer kid down, climbed on the roof and launched a bottle at him whilst being filmed by various sources...

Actually, scrap that... still wouldn't be enough evidence.

no there wasn't unfortunately. Its a shame that none of the rats had nicked a police van, chased the poor Hammer kid down, climbed on the roof and launched a bottle at him whilst being filmed by various sources...

Actually, scrap that... still wouldn't be enough evidence.
If they walked into Bootle nick, held up their hands, passed over a signed confession I think it still would be insufficient evidence . . . !

My son shown me this on twitter, the comments are shocking, there's people defending the scousers saying the West Ham fans deserved it, their excuse, the West Ham fans were singing about Hillsborough, I'm sorry but I don't believe that for one minute, it seems the feral scum can say and do what they want then use Hillsborough as the default excuse.
There is no way to defend them. I hate LFC, but to be fair, this looks like a mob of feral rats that have been hanging around looking for trouble. I doubt any of them attended the game. Horrible rats that need sorting out. The lad should have kept his mouth shut as these vile creatures only need any excuse to act this way, but there is no excuse for ganging up on one person. Utter shithouses, hopefully Karma will work its magic one day.

Why do people not try and help? Where is the 'Never walk alone' from the red fans?

Have they issued a public apology?
They have indeed... I don't know why you would question this.

They always issue public apologies... unfortunately there's something of a backlog in an in tray somewhere, awaiting club approval, dating back to the mid-80s...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.