Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nune e ezz is apparently the fastest player in the Premier league according to the mail (think it was) beating Kyle walker's previous record.
What he lacks as a goal scorer is obviously made up for by his olympian sprints. Really?

Nune e ezz is apparently the fastest player in the Premier league according to the mail (think it was) beating Kyle walker's previous record.
What he lacks as a goal scorer is obviously made up for by his olympian sprints. Really?
That’s because he’s going downhill all the way…

The club and the fans have weaponised Hillsborough to lethal effect. Any hint of questioning or criticism towards them and they immediately play their get out of jail free Hillsborough card. There is not a worse club or fanbase on this planet. I absolutely fucking despise them.
I hate it when Hillsborough is used as a get-out-of-jail card because it's so insulting to the people who died and lost loved ones. Using the disaster as an excuse to be cunts. And this is coming from someone who's always supported the HJC, like many Everton fans.

I do feel like fan violence incidents are getting worse - look at how our fans behaved at Newcastle the other night - and I hope we don't go back to the '70s. I wasn't alive then but I've seen enough horror stories from people on here, I know a few of you have had run-ins with our fans back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.