Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
May have been posted before but bbc have a full program dedicated to “what went wrong” in Paris.
Makes you want to puke!
It presumably sadly/deliberately didn’t mention all the things that went wrong before ‘in Paris’:
Klopp’s exhultations to just ‘go to Paris even without tickets’.
The masses of fake paper tickets available - paper tickets as asked for by Liverpool FC.
The years and years of Liverpool fans jibbing in.
The years and years of Liverpool fans abhorrent behaviour abroad.

I haven’t seen the programme, but I’ll assume it didn’t mention:
The inevitable issues at the gates when ticketless fans, fake ticket fans and real ticket fans (who aren’t allowed in due to fake tickets taking their seats), arrive and can’t be moved in a small confined space, leading to even more issues.
nor the absolutely rammed Liverpool end, with people sitting in stairways/anywhere etc… because they jibbed in/fake tickets. Compared to the immaculately all perfectly seated Real Madrid end.

Last edited:
It sadly/deliberately didn’t mention all the things that went wrong before ‘in Paris’:
Klopp’s exhultations to just ‘go to Paris even without tickets’.
The masses of fake paper tickets available - paper tickets as asked for by Liverpool FC.
The years and years of Liverpool fans jibbing in.
The years and years of Liverpool fans abhorrent behaviour abroad.

I haven’t seen the programme, but I’ll assume it didn’t mention:
The inevitable issues at the gates when ticketless fans, fake ticket fans and real ticket fans (who aren’t allowed in due to fake tickets taking their seats), arrive and can’t be moved in a small confined space, leading to even more issues
You can't put a Rizla paper between the two red-topped clubs when it comes to propaganda. Joseph Goebbels would have been proud to have come up with even half the spin that comes out of the mouths of these 'spokesmen.'

Bingo has an utterly appalling reputation for hypocrisy and yet nobody -aside from Martin Samuel- has so far questioned him on it. His comment about dipper fans 'going to Paris without tickets' is never mentioned, never even hinted at. But it's one of the most incendiary remarks a person in his position could have said, given the poisonous history the club that he represents has.
The same with that vile, coarse, Glaswegian bully-boy: he wouldn't know a truth if it suddenly emerged from the sea with a scuba tank on its back, a pair of flippers on its feet and a huge cluster of seaweed in its hand and threw half the wreckage of the Lusitania at him.

Both him and Bingo, protected by football's governing bodies since day one of the Premier league.

Strange when we only have one player (Mahrez) who you’d describe as a winger, Haaland is better in every department other than maybe heading (which is debatable) a bit like when they rushed out the stat that Nunez was the fastest PL player ever this week, in an attempt to promote fluff pieces in the media, when he was the fastest player this season, fwiw when big Erl actually gets a chance to open up properly he will roast him

HA HA HA what a fucking surprise!
Pep’s had to apologise for the chants!
And fuck all apologies from Liverpool for the Liz’s in a box, Harold Shipman etc…. chants towards the City fans!
It makes you feel sick sometimes.
Liverpool fc would get away with murder (again) with Sky & BBC

I wish we'd stop singing this song, it's so out of date and small minded, just needs updating :)

All the way to Paris
To end up in defeat
Crying in the stands
And tear gassed in the street
They said it wasn't their fault
The police they tried to blame
A history of murder
For a club that has no shame
Allez Allez allez

I wish we'd stop singing this song, it's so out of date and small minded, just needs updating :)

All the way to Paris
To end up in defeat
Crying in the stands
And tear gassed in the street
They said it wasn't their fault
The police they tried to blame
A history of murder
For a club that has no shame
Allez Allez allez
savage-fred.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.