Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Football Association will not investigate Jurgen Klopp's comments about Manchester City, Newcastle and Paris St-Germain.

What a surprising turn of events
Jurgen Klopp could come out into the next press conference wearing a tea towel on his head and his face speared in bisto and tell us in broken English his camel has the hump so he had to get to melrose on the backs of 50 slaves, and be lauded by the fa as a comic genius for these dark times.

It's how things work when your club first gets to vet the incoming chairperson.

May have been posted before but bbc have a full program dedicated to “what went wrong” in Paris.
Makes you want to puke!
I watched it the other night. I still wonder why the Paris police reacted only to Liverpool fans in this way and not Real. They’d clearly been told about the fake tickets and the police were monitoring the fan zone where (encouraged by Klopp)they had far more people in Paris than the number of tickets Allocated. I feel sorry for the families who were sprayed with tear gas but you have to ask why this happened only to Liverpool fans?

I am certain if any other manager had spoken about a rival club in this way he would have been charged by the FA. It is a nailed on "bringing the game into disrepute" offence.

We should keep calling out his racism, learn from the scousers. They turn everything into the “tragedy” & we should go on the attack.

Jurgen says noone can compete. Well he would say that, it’s his views steeped in racism.

There was booing of the national anthem, that’s because they are racist, they attack the British way at any opportunity.

Jurgen says Haaland is the greatest. I think he likes him because he’s aryan, big, blonde & white. Jurgen is a racist ****.

If they can make any link back to Hillsboro, we should do the same.

“There are three clubs in world football who can do what they want financially. It's legal and everything, fine, but they can do what they want."

Surely every club can do what they want financially within FFP laws. If not they can’t do what they want. Klopp is talking utter shit yet the FA has decided it’s fine. Can Newcastle go out and buy Neymar and Mbappe for a combined fee of £300m in January? No they can’t yet according to Klipperty they can.

Our turnover and the feral scum’s is very similar so why can’t they go out and do what they want. Maybe Pep should come out and say there is only one club in world football who can hack another club’s scouting system and not be punished. It’s not legal but it’s what they do.

I believe there is good reason for all the current media escalation which is down to fear as Liverpool are losing the economic and propoganda war having lost out on results.

Liverpool FC is very popular in the USA and other places where they buy into the romantic myth linked to being the home of the Beatles. They claim to be football royalty with their own anthem with an unrivalled history in the game and a sympathy deserving tragedy that trumps Munich in 1958 in terms of deaths that makes them untouchable. Never a mention about their transgressions. They have become taboo.

FSG are not the paupers they make out. Their aim is to maximise their return with minimum investment. Their tactics have included cheating to gain an advantage although their wealth and that of Liverpool and revenue is beyond the aspirations of all but a handful of English football clubs, including City who are comparable.

Yet they are obsessed with Manchester City, making comparisons at every opportunity and worse inciting a rivalry that is not seen by the majority of City fans. It is probably true that Liverpool are the most disliked if not hated club in England, probably not appreciated elsewhere as it equally applies to their supporters.

FSG are very worried. All the quotes about Manchester City and others having unlimited funding are in my view less about buying players but more about infrastructure and the ability to generate revenue. FFP was designed to stop City but has failed and investment in infrastructure was not included.

The FSG strategy of “money ball” is failing with them now paying premiums to sign players and having an ageing squad. The Coutinho money has run out and City has overtaken them in the net spend league that they were always keen to promote. City players and youngsters are establishing themselves at City and other top clubs with Liverpool now barely registering.

Instead of developing a new ground as planned, FSG took the cheap, short-term, populist option of developing Anfield. It will rapidly fade as an "iconic" venue. When Everton move to their new ground, Anfield will be exposed as the substandard ground it is, not just compared to other rival top teams. It is stuck in the 20th century in an unappealing area with no scope for development. Man Utd’s ground may be falling apart but they have space to develop and are in a decent location.

In 3 years time, the COOP Arena and the Etihad North end extension will be complete attracting people to a destination and generating revenue whilst Liverpool will be stuck in a time warp rut with no potential to evolve and becoming increasingly irrelevant.

No doubt that FSG has been a leader in promoting an elite closed shop and waging a PR campaign against City whilst its own transgressions have been ignored by the media. They are losing that war for hearts and minds as their supporters and champions tend to be middle aged whose influence can only decline.

The problem for FSG is their economic model is falling apart as especially the young are choosing to follow Manchester City. Erling Haaland has been a game changer as a genuine superstar with global appeal rarely seen and wholly associated with City.

As more people see through their deflection tactics and grip on the media driven by clicks and threats will decline and Liverpool could well go the way of Aston Villa as a history club. Meanwhile City is ahead of the curve, continuing to innovate and make history.
God i hope you're right

We should keep calling out his racism, learn from the scousers. They turn everything into the “tragedy” & we should go on the attack.

Jurgen says noone can compete. Well he would say that, it’s his views steeped in racism.

There was booing of the national anthem, that’s because they are racist, they attack the British way at any opportunity.

Jurgen says Haaland is the greatest. I think he likes him because he’s aryan, big, blonde & white. Jurgen is a racist ****.

If they can make any link back to Hillsboro, we should do the same.
I'll side with you on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.